Healthy Families Line
This number will link you with your local EPSDT Care Coordinator, who will work with you and the family to access additional screening, evaluation, or intervention services that may be part of the child's comprehensive plan of care. The EPSDT Care Coordinator will also help you connect the family to referral resources.
Care coordination services can help you identify local referral resources and work with the family to determine specific, community-based services they can use to meet the goals they have set in their child's individualized care plan.
For more information, click here.
If you have concerns that a child is developmentally delayed or may be at risk for delay, call Iowa COMPASS. You don't have to confirm a diagnosis before calling Iowa COMPASS.
- For a child age 0-36 months, COMPASS will connect you with a local Early ACCESS provider.
- For a child age 3-5 years,, COMPASS will refer you to an appropriate source of care, such as:
- Iowa Child Health Specialty Clinic
- Your local Area Education Agency (AEA)
- Your community health center or a specific clinic
||United Way 2-1-1 is a free, confidential service that connects individuals and families to community resources and the services they need, 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Click here for a PDF that you can share at your office or other places.
To find help, dial 2-1-1 or toll-free at 1-866-469-2211.
From a cell phone or pay phone, dial (319) 739-4211.