Saturday, February 23, 2019
Foreign Travel

Additional information regarding immunizations needed prior to foreign travel  is listed below.  

  • University of Iowa Travel & Tropical Medicine Clinic at 319-356-4252 
  • CDC Website click here
  • Contact your local health care provider
  • Linn County Public Health Department (Cedar Rapids) maintains a supply of vaccine for travel. You can contact them for more information and to schedule an appointment:   319-892-6092